Hoodie pullover black-Fear The Trumpet
Welcome to cornershirt, home of easy online shop and make your style be a look a like. All designs are screen print by hand and are high-quality prints. The ink is press into the fabric permanently and cure at high temperatures so the image will not fade, crack, or wash off. You can order confidently, knowing everything is done professionally. Hoodie pullover black-Fear The Trumpet is great for anyone who enjoy the show and it’s a cool option for a casual Hangout and cosplay costume or for just lounging around binge-watching Buffy on Netflix!
These are adult unisex, but may run small for men and are true to size for woman. However, please use the measurements below to make sure you get the best fit for your body.
* Material – 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester-Preshrunk custom hoodie
* 270 g/m2 (7.75 oz)
* Air jet yarn = softer feeling with no annoying pilling
* Quality Double lined hood with matching drawstring – looks good on and off
* Double needle stitching for strength and durability
* Custom hoodie has Cool Pouch pocket to keep your hands warm
* Retain for Athletic rib with spandex ensures shape
*1×1 athletic rib with spandex
* We Accept PayPal & Credit Card
* PayPal is a safe, fast and easy online payment.
Hoodies ship within 3-5 business days.
International Shipping should take 1-3 weeks to be delivered after being shipped.
However, delays occur in transit, so it’s possible that your order up to 1 month to be deliver. Shipment usually takes longer during Holiday Period (eg: Chinese New Year and Christmas). Estimated will arrive after 1 month shipped.Please be patient while waiting your shipment.
Tracking information is not currently available for International Shipping.
*If your purcase not fully satisfied, Please contact me immediately So I will try my best to resolve your concerns.
*Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
*Shipping Charges of Return Item are buyer’s responsibility.
see all hoodie product this cornershirt
Thank you for buying “Hoodie pullover black-Fear The Trumpet”